Lymphedema Products services thousands of professionals customers as well as individual patients. DMEs, surgical supply outlets, pharmacies, health networks, hospitals, rehabilitation clinics, and private practice clinicians obtain a number of distinct advantages when ordering from us:
- Favorable volume pricing always applies to individual and case quantities of products. Professional customers can save as much as 20% with volume pricing.
- Once professional customers establish an account with us, they can begin taking advantage of preferred customer coupons, exclusive item specials, and frequent purchaser status of bronze, silver, gold, or platinum, depending on purchase volume.
- All professional customers receive a dedicated Account Manager from our Professional Services Division to oversee their accounts. Customers can call upon their Account Manager at any time for additional help, answers to product or ordering questions, or to make special requests. Our Account Managers are here to help the professional customer receive the customized customer service and innovative product solutions integral to any successful practice.
- Repeat professional purchases can be completed more quickly and accurately with stored account information such as shipping and payment details.
- Professional customers have access to a complete order history allowing for easy tracking and review of past purchase types and quantities.
- Our online store allows professional customers to place orders 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. We will gladly accept purchase order numbers at checkout thereby allowing the customer to make a purchase without the need for a credit card.
- Lymphedema Products has partnered with the Norton School of Lymphatic Therapy to offer discounted lymphedema management education to our professional customers. Therapists working in hospitals, rehabilitation clinics, or private practice are eligible for discounted tuitions on the Norton School's entire range of course offerings. This arrangement allows facilities to keep their professional staff up to date on the latest developments in field of lymphedema therapy while managing costs effectively.
We are entirely committed to making the purchase experience a smooth and efficient one for the professional customer. We invite you to experience why so many professional customers have made Lymphedema Products their preferred supplier of medical compression treatment supplies.
Contact our Professional Services Division to set up a professional account: